The Matthews Centipede II is a camera support dolly offering stable camera movement on curved tracks in television, video, and film production. It includes two 34" long main carriages, each featuring two split-carriage assemblies. Two separate four-wheeled carriages reside in each assembly and enable enhanced pivoting. By pairing the split-carriage design with increased wheel hardness, this camera support dolly delivers smooth tracking and improved contact reliability. Constructed of aluminum and steel, the Centipede II is both lightweight and heavy-duty. For simplified transport, it can be housed in the Centipede II case (available separately).
- 32-wheeled camera support dolly features eight carriages, each with four wheels
- Split-carriage design ensures smoother tracking and contact on curved track
- Splitting the large carriages into two smaller carriages allows each individual carriage to pivot quicker and more precisely to accommodate the changing radiuses of curved track layouts
- Centipede II wheels have been hardened to reduce flat spots
- Includes two 34" long main carriages, each with two split-carriage assemblies