Panasonic H-FSA100300E - Lumix G 100-300mm F4-5.6

Nuovo

A long-reaching telephoto zoom for Micro Four Thirds cameras, the Lumix G Vario 100-300mm...
Leggi tutto
Prezzo al produttore :
785,38 CHF (IVA escl.)

Nostro prezzo :

706,84 CHF

764,10 CHF (IVA incl.)  

Rectangle
Guarantee: garantie Visuals Guarantee 12 Months
In-house aftersales service: update, repair and backup.

Availability: clock

Generalmente spedito entro 6 settimane

Order now and we will deliver as soon as possible,
or please contact us on 022 561 07 07 for other arrangements.

- +

Dettagli  

A long-reaching telephoto zoom for Micro Four Thirds cameras, the Lumix G Vario 100-300mm f/4-5.6 II POWER O.I.S. Lens from Panasonic spans an equivalent 200-600mm range, making it well-suited to wildlife, nature, and sports shooting. The optical design incorporates one extra-low dispersion element to reduce color fringing throughout the zoom range, as well as to provide improved clarity and color accuracy. Benefitting the optics, the lens also houses a quick, quiet, and precise linear autofocus motor as well as a POWER Optical Image Stabilizer, which supports the Dual I.S. function in select Lumix cameras. Additionally, the lens also sports a splash and dustproof construction for use in trying environmental conditions.

- Telephoto zoom designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras, this lens offers a 200-600mm equivalent focal length range.

- One extra-low dispersion element is featured in the optical design to minimize color fringing and chromatic aberrations for improved clarity and color fidelity.

- Linear autofocus motor delivers fast AF performance that is also precise, smooth, and near-silent to benefit both stills and video applications.

- POWER Optical Image Stabilizer minimizes the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting, and also supports the Dual I.S. function for increased stabilization performance.

- Splash and dustproof design benefits working in inclement weather conditions.

- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.

Hai bisogno di aiuto,
    Hai bisogno di finanziamenti,
    Chiamateci !

• GE : + 41 22 561 07 07
  • ZH : + 41 43 255 59 00
  • TI   : + 41 91 985 25 11

Menu