The Manfrotto 387XBU Black Steel Super Wind-Up Stand rises to a maximum height of 12' (3.6 m). It is similar to the 387XU, but it adds an improved finish that remains black longer and has a higher resistance to corrosion.
This heavy duty stand has two risers. The ascent and descent of the sections is controlled by two steel cables, which are activated by unlocking the safeties and turning the crank. It has a Junior (1-1/8") female receptor. To mount fixtures with Baby receptors, order Avenger part #E200.
The 387XBU has a leveling leg, to add stability to the load when you are using it on uneven terrain. It also has eyelets so that you may secure optional wind-bracing devices such as #087WBK, or your own wires or rope.
- Improved finish provides a longer working life for the stand. - Column thickness consistency provides better tube coupling. - Welded user step enables you to adjust mounted fixtures when the stand is fully extended.
- Minimum Height: 5.1' (1.56 m)
- Maximum Height: 12' (3.6 m)
- Closed Length: 5.9' (1.8 m)
- Footprint Diameter: 5.9' (1.8 m)
- Weight: 71.5 lbs (32.5 kg)
- Maximum Load: 176 lbs (80 kg) @ max extension, on 6° incline