Studio-in-a-Box Chroma Key activation installed
Broadcast quality Skype video calling
Studio-in-a-Box is a two-way, real-time, full-duplex audio calling solution that provides instant resources that can be used in multiple locations.
It is an operation that is controlled simply by pressing a single button on the remote control, while the camera, lighting and audio can be fully controlled and managed by an operator from any web browser. Studio-in-a-Box allows you to provide content quickly and easily.
It will improve capacity in the existing workflow and allow you to receive more content on demand. The unique programming and allocation for resources with limited personnel allow work to be carried out using the Quicklink Studio solution to direct and control live events.
The intuitive Quicklink Manager control panel and monitoring portal will allow you to have full control and take advantage of the ease of use of the service, allowing you to direct and manage a live event.
A Panasonic PTZ camera must be placed inside Studio-in-a-Box (HE38, HE40 or UE70).
Manage and control your broadcast events quickly, easily and efficiently from any global location
Ideally suited for HD studio broadcast contributions where there are limited on-site technical resources available. The camera, lights and audio can be controlled from any Chrome browser using the Quicklink Manager Portal to ensure the highest quality, in frame broadcast content is received. The central operator fully manages the broadcast and can choose both file recording as HD-SDI and live output to air.
Instant broadcast quality interviews
Connect to any broadcaster in studio-grade quality using Skype TX on the Quicklink Studio-in-a-box (ST500).
Instantly go live from a single button-click compact unit, no booking of production crew or complex equipment required.
The Skype TX integration is compatible with all Skype TX enabled systems including the Quicklink TX, Panasonic AV-HLC100, Riedel STX-200, NewTek TalkShow and NewTek TriCaster® TC1 as well as in-house scan converters for Skype.
Look and sound more professional with the inbuilt Panasonic PTZ HD camera and a connected lavalier microphone.
- Simple to use: limited technical resource at the remote location
- Remotely manage camera settings: including pan, tilt, zoom, exposure, white balance and more
- Full audio metering and level control adjustments: available to the central operator
- Manage and centrally control inbuilt and external lights: support of up to 5 DMX-512 lights (10 DMX channels)
- HD quality recordings: uploaded centrally whilst also receiving live
- Central operator Chroma Key: add still or video backdrops to the live stream
- Supports ultra-low delay teleprompt: back to the contributor locally via SDI/NDI
- Easy portable deployment: for transportation to any global location
- Achieve broadcast grade audio: via XLR microphone inputs for professional contribution