Tristar Multi-Purpose LED Light
Brighten your studio with the robust TriStar 6 Multipurpose Bicolor LED Light, equipped with 3200 to 5600K color temperature for smooth adjustment from tungsten to daylight. It produces a 120° beam angle and features a dimmer that can dim the light output from 100 to 10%. This LED light can be used on any camera and can be powered via D-Tap output using the included D-Tap to 4-pin mini-XLR power cable, or via separately available Sony L-series, Panasonic AG-VBR, or Canon LP-E6 Mini XLR-4 batteries. For increased control over the light, a detachable metal barndoor system with diffusion filter is included.
- 240 long-life, super-bright SMD LEDs
- Robust housing for versatile camera purposes
- Smooth dimming control from tungsten to daylight
- Easily mounts on cameras or stands, and has two mounting positions
- Easily handheld
- Color rendering of >90
- LED life offers approximately 30000 hours
- Powered via 4-pin mini-XLR or separately available Sony NP-F, Panasonic AG-VBR, or Canon LP-E6 batteries
- LCD screen shows color temperature, brightness, and battery capacity
- In 5600K (daylight):
- 181 fc (1950 lux) at 1.64'
- 47 fc (510 lux) at 3.28'
- 28 fc (300 lux) at 4.92'
- 19 fc (200 lux) at 6.56'
3200 to 5600K
168 fc / 1807.7 lux at 1.64' / 0.5 m
46 fc / 495 lux at 3.28' / 1 m
27 fc / 290.5 lux at 4.92' / 1.5 m
17 fc / 182.9 lux at 6.56' / 2 m
Yes, 10 to 100%
Number of LEDs
2 x Sony L-Series (NP-F)
DC Input Power
5 to 18 VDC
Max Power Consumption
Power Input Connector
8.1 x 4.7 x 2" / 20.6 x 11.9 x 5.1 cm
0.9 lb / 0.41 kg