The movement towards larger format sensors is still in progress. Early examples include RED Weapon 6K and 8K, Sony A7 or ARRI‘s new ALEXA65. Larger sensors deliver the film-look and an interesting bokeh due to their very shallow depth of field. These new cameras require lenses that can cover the larger sensor sizes.
The Raptor lenses offer large format sensor coverage (ø 50mm), 1:1 magnification, T-Stop 2.9 and robust, professional cine mechanics.
- Maximum magnification 1:1
- No change in length thanks to internal focusing
- Extended colour correction (APO)
- T-Stop 2.9 within all focal lengths
- Constistent distance from flange to iris- and focusring