The movement towards larger format sensors is still in progress. Early examples include RED Weapon 6K and 8K, Sony A7 or ARRI‘s new ALEXA65. Larger sensors deliver the film-look and an interesting bokeh due to their very shallow depth of field. These new cameras require lenses that can cover the larger sensor sizes.
With the RAPTOR lens family IB/E OPTICS offers a new macro lens set with 4 focal lengths 60mm, 100 mm, 150 mm and 180 mm.
The RAPTOR lenses featuring full frame (24×36) coverage, 1:1 magnification, T-Stop 2.9 as well as robust and durable professional cine mechanics.
- Maximum magnification 1:1
- No change in length (!) thanks to internal focusing
- extended color correction (APO)
- T-Stop 2.9 within all focal lengths
- Constistent distance from flange to iris- and focusring