Yamaha Line 6 Wireless Lavalier Microphone System
For vocalists, performers and active spoken word presenters, the XD-V75 family sets new standards for versatility, reliability, ease of use and superior audio quality. All XD-V75 systems – both handheld and bodypack – feature patented digital technologies that deliver sound so impressive they inspire confident, great sounding performances. Including a handheld system featuring ten superb microphone models, a lavalier system with nine EQ filter models, a headset featuring a high-end omnidirectional microphone capsule, and a bodypack unit to fit a favorite headset mic or lavalier of your own, the XD-V75 family is the right choice. The mic modeling delivers great sound, which remains pristine from your lips to your audience’s ears thanks to the 24-bit performance. DCL (Digital Channel Lock) technology keeps your signal safe the entire time.
Onboard EQ Filter Modeling Technology for Bodypack Systems
For vocalists, musicians, performers and active spoken word presenters who require hands-free operation, XD-V75 bodypack systems offer nine EQ filter models that enable fast access to professionally tailored sounds. Mic placement is no longer a variable – on collar, chest or cheek, or even plugging an instrument into the transmitter – the custom EQ filter models help to optimize the system performance to the situation.
EQ filter models:
- 6 custom vocal EQ filter models optimized for any performer’s vocal characteristics and mic placement
- 3 custom instrument EQ filter models optimized for brass instruments, woodwinds and guitars
Full-frequency, Uncompressed 24-bit Audio
Every vocalist knows that you sound your best when you can perform with confidence. The unique versatility and reliability of XD-V75 systems ensure a great performance every time you hit the stage.
Featuring 24-bit precision for a full frequency response of 10Hz to 20kHz and a wide dynamic range of up to 120dB (A weighted), the signal from an XD-V75 digital wireless system is so clear and strong that it sounds and performs as if you’re using a wired microphone.
Unlike analog wireless systems, XD-V75 digital wireless systems never use signal companding to compress and expand the signal, so you always have full dynamic range. XD-V wireless systems allow you to convey every nuance of your performance to the audience in the most natural way, with crystal clarity. In addition to preventing unintentional handling noise, the adjustable dynamic filter reduces unwanted ambient noise, while preserving your natural vocal articulation.
2.4GHz Broadcast - License Free, Worldwide
Traditional analog wireless microphone systems are susceptible to increasing numbers of interference sources. Ensuring peace of mind and the most reliable operation, XD-V75 systems operate in the 2.4GHz ISM band, which is free from interference due to TV broadcasts, white space devices, cell phone towers and other transmitting devices.
And if you’re confused by the license fees needed to operate an analog wireless system, don’t worry: Line 6 digital wireless systems eliminate that need. XD-V75 systems are fully FCC compliant and operate license free worldwide, from Hollywood to Tokyo.
Advanced Audio Protection
Line 6 digital wireless systems use exclusive digital technologies to protect their signals from interference that can wreak havoc on analog wireless systems. Encoded DCL (Digital Channel Lock) technology distinguishes XD-V75 digital audio from any other third-party signal, including Wi-Fi, thus preventing reception of audio interference from other 2.4GHz devices.
Fourth-generation Digital Wireless Technology
Since its debut, Line 6 digital wireless technology has racked up awards and proven that analog wireless technology is no longer the only option. Now in its fourth generation, Line 6 digital wireless technology is the most mature in the market and continues to set standards in simplicity and performance.
Like all Line 6 digital wireless systems, XD-V75 systems are incredibly easy to set up. Simply pick any of the 14 always-available channels and the transmitter and receiver lock together – job done.
For more complex installations where multiple systems are in use, XD-V75 features channel scanning for advanced RF management.
Consistent Signal Integrity up to 300 Feet
At ten feet away or at the full extent its range, XD-V digital wireless systems deliver the same, consistent, dependable signal quality. Unlike analog wireless systems, there’s no increased risk of interference or degradation in signal as you move further from the receiver. You can perform with full confidence, right up to the range limits of your XD-V system.
XD-V75 systems allow professional touring bands or larger productions to use up to 14 systems simultaneously. XD-V75 systems include an antenna front-mount kit, rack ears and mounting hardware for easy installation. Multiple receivers interlock to create a compact multi-channel rack system. The built-in loop-through antenna distribution eliminates the need for additional external antenna units, which saves setup time, rack space and money.
Mix and Match
Ideal for live sound applications when you need to interchange different types of mics, the XDV-75 family was designed to support handhelds, lavaliers, headsets and instruments within the same digital wireless system. Because all models in the XD-V75 family have the same digital wireless receiver, mixing and matching is now a one-step setup process.
Clear Visual Status
XD-V75 transmitter and receiver units provide clear displays of essential system status. The transmitter features a clear LCD screen for selecting channels, mic models or EQ filter models, and also provides an instant check on your battery level. Likewise, the receiver features a large, easy-to-read LCD screen and bright five-segment LEDs to provide audio signal and battery status, plus advanced configuration and RF monitoring.
Each XD-V75 system is built for rock-solid performance night after night. The aluminum receiver and bodypack transmitters are complemented by the durable polycarbonate handheld transmitter. All XD-V75 systems include rack ears, antenna relocation accessories and rack-mounting hardware, making it easy to adapt them to any professional installation.
- Accurate and precise vocal reproduction with full-range 10 Hz – 20 kHz (- 2.5 dB) frequency response, wide 120 dB dynamic range (A weighted), superior transient response, and 24-bit digital conversion
- 2.4GHz band operation, free from interference due to TV broadcast, white space devices, and cell phone towers
- License free operation worldwide
- Exclusive Line 6 EQ filter modeling technology optimizes the system to your voice or instrument – choose from nine distinct EQ filter model types (6 optimized for vocals, 3 for instruments)
- Proven 4th-generation digital wireless technology surpasses analog wireless systems in wireless reliability and sound quality
- Premium cardioid condenser microphone – for professional hands-free performance
- Standard TA4 mini-XLR input for integrating 3rd-party microphones
- 14 always-available channels
- 300-foot (100-meter) extended range
- Large LCD display on receiver for channel setting, model selection, battery status, and more
- Signal Encryption for maximum signal privacy and integrity
- Dynamic Filter to combat unwanted environment noise
- Channel Scanning for best RF management in multi- system applications
- 2 powered BNC antenna inputs – for daisy-chaining multiple systems
- Road-ready lavalier mic, bodypack and receiver chassis
- FCC compliant; Immune to the FCC Consumer Alert regarding wireless microphones