The Rembrandt 6000 W is a unique step forward in lighting technology. The results of an extensive research from De Sisti, it utilizes a single ended discharge lamp which allows significant reductions in both size and weight without compromising its output and ensures a smooth uniform field through the full range from Spot to Flood focusing.
The Rembrandt is a perfect key or fill light for studio use when colour balancing to 5600° K and is the only choice for location work where size and weight versus output are always at a premium.
- Compact, highly efficient Fresnel lens spotlight The REMBRANDT PICCOLO 6000 W is a compact Fresnel Spotlight, using Single ended Hot Re-strike metal halide discharge lamps having GX38 socket. L.C.L. is 210 mm for 6.000 W lamp
- 350 mm. diameter high quality, shock resistant Borosilicate glass Fresnel lens on spring supports.
- Rugged and Lightweight Stainless Steel housing with low glare Silver High Temperature (530°C) resistant powder coating, with internal double walls and reinforces.
- High efficiency convection cooling.
- Heavy-duty GX38 bi-post socket for Discharge Lamps (High Voltage Rating), with special contacts for homogeneous current distribution over lamp’s pins.
- Special bimetallic clad aluminum reflector for high degree of reflectivity and thermal resistance for long life.
- Stainless steel cable driven focus mechanism which guides Teflon bushings supported lamp carriage along 2 steel rails. This ensures smooth operation, and restricts bouncing or chattering of the lamp carriage during focusing, in any tilting position of the fixture, avoiding lamp failures during operation. The Teflon bushings also provide a wiping action, which cleans the stainless steel guide rails during focus. The whole spot to flood action is accomplished with 1 and half turn of the focusing knob.
- The unit is equipped with a hinged lens door with wire-guard for easy access to the lamp, it includes accessory holding brackets. One of the 4 brackets has a locking knob and is spring loaded, it can be locked to either safely hold barndoor, color frame and scrims or to be rotated 90° and locked in an open position for fast accessories changes. A double safety accessory bracket with spring loaded catch is available on request to be assembled opposite to the locking knob.
- The accessories are secure regardless of the orientation of the fixture. Accessories have been designed for one hand installation.
REMBRANDT PICCOLO 6000 W MARK 2 "HEAD" KIT, including:
- Head Mod. 2642.110
- fly case for Rembrandt Piccolo 6000W Mod. 2642.601
- complete set of scrims Mod. 359.100
- MSR 6000W/HR lamp
See lamp data ( from ballast to head ) or ballast manual ( supply to ballast)
20 / 55 (in HOT RE-STRIKE conditions) KVS
Connections to ballast
DEB 4/6 kW
Direct to 6 kW socket
Magnetic 6 kW
3+6 Pin 26-32 Male with ring nut - Type : Bayonet 3 ramps
Lamp Holders (De Sisti)
GX38 High Voltage with lever clamping system
Power Cable ( from fixture to ballast )
3x10 mm2 + 4x 1 mm2 - Rubber , for rough service
Class 1– ground connection required through ballast