Wireless Instrument System With Beta 98H/C Clip-on Gooseneck Microphone
Clip-on condenser microphone with analogue transmission.
Frequency Band Version: 662-686 MHz (M17)
The Beta 98H/C condenser microphone is a versatile solution for brass or percussion instruments. It offers a flexible integrated gooseneck with clip-on clamp for a secure fit and precise positioning. It combines simple setup and an intuitive interface for performance you can trust in.
- Available Transmitter Form factors: Bodypack
- Operating range (up to): 100 m (Under typical conditions)
BLX4 Wireless Receiver for BLX Wireless System
- Up to 12 compatible systems (region dependent)
- Microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity
- One touch QuickScan locates the best open frequency
- ¼" and XLR audio outputs
- Two color audio status indicator LED
Green: Normal audio levels
Red: Excessive audio levels (overload/clipping)
BLX1 Wireless Bodypack Transmitter
- Power and battery status LED
- Adjustable gain control
- Quick and easy frequency matching
- AA batteries (included) provide up to 14 hours of continuous use
- 100 m (300 ft.) operating range (line of sight)
- The WB98H/C features transformerless preamplifier circuitry, which improves linearity across the full frequency range.
- The pickup pattern of the Beta 98H/C provides high gain-before-feedback and excellent rejection of unwanted noise.
- Its high maximum sound pressure level (SPL) enables it to handle the extreme demands of brass, woodwind and percussion instruments.
- Tailored frequency response for studio quality performance
- Wide dynamic range for use in high SPL environments
- Uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain before feedback and superior rejection of off-axis sound
- Optional A98D drum mount is unobtrusive and versatile--allows precise positioning of the microphone while holding it firmly in place
- Compact design reduces stage clutter
- Detachable cable for easy storage
- Interchangeable microphone cartridges with different polar patterns are available
- Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness, and reliability