SmallRig L-Shape Wooden Grip with Cold Shoe for Sony ZV1 Camera
SmallRig L-Shape Wooden Grip with Cold Shoe for Sony ZV1 Camera 2936 is designed to provide a comfortable grip and accessory mounts for ZV1. The L grip secures to the bottom of the camera via a 1/4 screw and features anti-twist flanges to prevent twisting. The baseplate features multiple 1/4"-20 threads that allows the battery and card changes without unscrewing a shooting handle or a tripod. The L bracket provides an additional cold shoe on the bottom for microphone or light. Featuring multiple 1/4" -20 threads on top for extra Cold Shoe Mount 2881 so that you can attach light and microphone at the same time which makes vlogger's work much easier. You can also attach the tripod to the right side to shoot vertically. Additionally, it provides strap slots on the side and a wooden handgrip to provide a comfortable grip.
- L-Shaped Wooden Grip for Sony ZV1 Camera.
- Maintains Access to Battery & Card Door When Attaching a Handle/Tripod.
- Ergonomic Right-Handed Wooden Handgrip.
- Integrated Cold Shoe & Strap Slots.
- Multiple 1/4" -20 Threads for Additional Cold Shoe and Allows Vertical Shooting.