VP 6005 B&W enlarger SYSTEM-V
B & W enlarger for all film formats up to 6 x 6 cm (2.4 x 2.4 in.) and lenses up to 80 mm focal length. Can be converted to formats up to 6 x 9 cm.
Compound negative carrier fitted with Anti-Newton glass on top and 6 x 6 format mask on bottom, additional pair of masks 24 x 36 mm (35 mm).
Baseboard (WxDxH): approx. 450 x 500 x 28 mm (17.7 x 19.7 x 1.1 in.)
B & W Enlargers SYSTEM-V
Lamp head with 75 W opal lamp, lamp adjustable. Exchangeable double condensor system. Filter drawer for e.g. Multigrade® Filter.
Removable compound negative carrier with interchangeable inserts, adjustable masking strips, adjustable film stops and grid pins. Lens stage with spirit level and red filter, tiltable for distortion correction on Scheimpflug principle. Quick change attachment for lenses. Height adjustment by hand-crank operated friction drive on plastic bearings. Wall and floor projection possible.
Wide, vibration-resistant column of embossed aluminium tubing, with dull black anodized surface, cm and inch scales and markings for enlarging scales. Matt-gray laminated baseboard with individually height-adjustable feet. Spirit level on column base.
- Lamp: Opal lamp 75 W, E 27 socket
- Cord: approx. 2.50 m (8 ft. 2 in.)
- Filter drawer: 85 x 85 mm (3.3 x 3.3 in.)
- Column (HxWxD): approx. 1000 x 70 x 35 mm (39.4 x 2.8 x 1.4 in.)
- Distance between optical axis and column base: approx. 220 mm (8.7 in.)
- Can be converted into a copy stand.
- Scope of supply: Enlarger incl. compound negative carrier, Anti-Newton glass, format mask 6 x 6 cm, pair of format masks 35 mm (24 x 36 mm), lamp and dust hood, without lens.
(Replacement lamp: 4356)