The Vocas MB-255 Matte Box Kit with 62mm Adapter Ring helps control light and provides an efficient means for deploying and adjusting filters. The MB-255 features a rear clamp with an inside diameter of 114mm, which is ideal for mounting the matte box onto the Zeiss CP.2 line of cine lenses, and a 114 to 105mm step-down adapter for attaching MB-2XX adapter rings. This kit also includes a step-down adapter ring which reduces from 105 to 62mm, for mounting the matte box onto lenses with a smaller front side diameter.
For fine control over light, a French flag and internal eyebrows are standard features. The French flag mounts to the top of the matte box with Vocas' patented "heavy-duty" French flag clamper. The internal eyebrows can be operated from the outside of the matte box, allowing the user to adjust the matte to the zoom position of the lens.
- Includes two step-down adapters (114 - 105mm and 105 - 62mm)
- Compatible with any 4" wide filter
- One of two filter slots rotates 360°
- Fits lenses with up to 114mm front side diameter
- A French flag and patented heavy-duty clamper
- Internal French flags – "eyebrows" – with external adjustment knobs
- Works with most wide-angle lenses in both 4:3 and 16:9 aspect ratios
Rear clamp with 4.5" (114 mm) inside diameter
M62 filter thread with included step-down adapter
1 x Fixed, 4 x 6" (102 x 152 mm)
1 x Rotating 360°, 4 x 6" (102 x 152 mm)
Min: 3 x 3" (76 x 76 mm)
Max: 4 x 6" (102 x 152 mm)
8.28 x 6.31 x 2.75" (21 x 16.03 x 6.99 cm), approx.