ARRI and FUJINON have joined their extensive expertise to create a completely new family of modern cine zooms. Using the latest in optical design technology and innovative manufacturing techniques, the ARRI/FUJINON Alura Zooms combine the highest optical performance with an amazingly small size, weight and price. They are available as Studio zooms for use on a tripod or crane with a wider focal range, or as lightweight zooms which are significantly smaller and lighter in exchange for a reduced focal range.
Matched wide and long PL mount zooms for an efficient shooting pace, Small size and low weight for quick and easy handling on the set.
Fast and Steady
T2.6 Consistent aperture over entire zoom range.
Outstanding Optical Performance
- High resolution, high contrast
- Even field illumination
- Minimized ghost, flares and veiling glare due to FUJINON multi-layer EBC coating
- Greatly reduced chromatic aberration through the useof extraordinary dispersion glass
- Minimized breathing, especially at the wide end where it counts
- 9 iris leaves for round, out-of-focus highlights and a pleasing, organic bokeh
- Optimized for ALEXA 2K 16:9 image format, covers up to DIN Super 35 4:3
Consistent Optical Performance
Consistent contrast, resolution and field illumination across the whole focus and zoom range.
Film Style Ergonomics
- Compatible with film and digital ARRI cameras and accessories
- Robust construction
- Large, easy-to-read precision focus scales on both sides