The Bolt 4K 1500 12G-SDI/HDMI Wireless Video Kit from Teradek includes a Bolt 1500 12G-SDI/HDMI wireless transmitter and a Bolt 1500 12G-SDI/HDMI wireless receiver that support video at resolutions up to 4K at 60 fps. They support a line-of-sight range of up to 1500'. The transmitter can send video to up to six receivers and is compatible with any model in the Bolt 4K line. The transmitter features a 12G-SDI input, an HDMI 2.0 input, and a 12G-SDI loop-through output. The receiver features two 12G-SDI inputs and one HDMI 2.0 input. You can remotely pair units, configure settings, and utilize all of Bolt 4K's features from any iOS smartphone or tablet. The transmitter has mounting holes on each side for the included V-mount battery plate so it can be mounted on the back of a camera. Included in the kit are a 3/8"-16 light stand adapter, a hot shoe adapter, two 18" HDMI cables, two 18" 2-pin connector to D-Tap cables, a 3' USB Type-A to micro-USB Type-B cable, two 18" 12G-SDI BNC cables, a 6' PSU 2-pin connector to 30W AC adapter cable, nine 2 dBi Wi-Fi 2.4/5.8 GHz antennas, an antenna array, four Bolt 4K wire cover plates, a Bolt 4K TX mounting bracket, a 2-pin connector cable, an XL case that fits a transmitter and four receivers, mounting hardware, and a Wooden Camera ultra arm monitor mount.
- Transmits uncompressed video in 1080p and 2160p at 60 fps with less than 1 ms of delay
- Compliant with the HLG, PQ, and HDR-10 standards
- Send start/stop flags, timecode, and other ancillary data over the wireless link
- Bolt app uses Bolt 4K's integrated Bluetooth
- Integrated V-Mount male and female with pass through power and multiple mounting options with 1/4"-20, 3/8"-16, and M3 holes