The Stingray Large Audio Mixer Recorder Bag from K-Tek is designed to work with the Sound Devices 664 and 688 mixer recorders, and other similar-sized equipment. Like the other bags in this series, the Stingray Large offers a dual full-vertical frame that allows the bag to stand on its own, protecting equipment while providing full access to the gear, connectors, and media, with its large bottom trap door and zippered side access panels.
Over-sized side pockets offer plenty of room to store NP batteries, while hook-and-loop access allows cabling from side pockets into the main compartment. A separate front compartment can be expanded or closed tight, and is protected by a rigid front panel. Various cable pass-through locations and smart storage points allow for versatility when using various equipment choices and recording environments. Web loops, Molle straps, and D-rings provide plenty of rigging points for additional accessories, and allow the Stingray audio bag to be connected by harnesses and waist-belts. The Stingray Large ships with two wireless pouches, a shoulder strap, a clear shield, and stealth cover.
- Rigid internal vertical frame for strength and stability
- Side pockets large enough to hold NP batteries with cup adapters
- Bottom trap door for fast access and convenience
- Built-in kickstand for table mixing
- Collapsible front pocket with Molle straps and hard protective front
- Comes with clear shield, stealth cover, and shoulder strap
- Perfect compatibility with the K-Tek Waistbelt and Stingray Harness (both sold separately)