Kramer Enclosure - Black Sand Blasted Anodized Aluminum Top
TBUS-1N is a modular furniture-mounted connection bus enclosure that easily installs into a table or podium top. Once assembled, TBUS-1N enables you to connect any equipment to the room’s presentation system via cable access or passive interfaces. When the cables are not in use, they can be stored inside the unit, covered by the lid and out of sight.
NOTE: The TBUS enclosure, power socket, power cord & inserts are purchased separately.
- Modular Design - Tailors to your requirements.
- Cover - Black sand-blast or silver sand-blast anodized aluminum lid with a special opening for cable pass-through.
- Height Adjustment - Use screw holes to set the inner frame (ordered separately) to the desired height.
- Power Sockets - Single or dual power socket openings are suitable for any of the following power sockets: USA, UK, Switzerland, Germany (the Europlug), Belgium-France, Italy, Australia, Israel, Brazil, South Africa or “Universal” for use anywhere.
- Cutout Dimensions - 195 +2mm x 173 +2mm (7.68 +0.08in x 6.82 +0.08in).
- Conference rooms.
- Training facilities.
- Lab tables.
Single socket: 100–240V AC 50/60Hz, 5A (Universal, USA, Germany and EU, Belgium and France, Italy, Australia) or 220V AC 50/60Hz, 5A (Israel, South Africa)
Dual power kit assemblies: 100–240V AC 50/60Hz, 5A (Universal, USA, Germany and EU, France) or 220V AC 50/60Hz, 5A (Israel, South Africa)
T 6.3A 250V
0° to +40°C (32° to 104°F)
–40° to +70°C (–40° to 158°F)
10% to 90%, RHL non–condensing
STORAGE HUMIDITY RANGE
5 to 95% RHL, non–condensing
21.4cm x 19.2cm x 13.6cm (8.42" x 7.56" x 5.35") W, D, H
TBUS–1N: 2kg (4.4lbs) approx
accessories (table clamps, metal template and so on): 0.89kg (1.96lbs)
Six self–locking ties, metal template
Inner frames, passive wall plates and interfaces, power socket kits, power cord