- Professional Long-Throw Joystick for Pan & Tilt
- Included plug-in hand control for zoom & focus
- Independent speed control for pan & tilt
- Smoothing control for pan & tilt
- Set independent motion limits for pan and tilt to limit rotation, preset location marks, or lock position
- Motor disable switch
- Motor direction switch for pan/tilt/zoom/focus
- USB interface for firmware updates and PC-compatible GUI control panel
- GUI control panel allows setup of lens parameters, joystick deadband, and other advanced features
- 2500' max std extension, longer w/ fiber optic option
- Wireless Option available
- Built-In Lens control for Fuji/Canon/Preston
- Extremely rigid for smooth motion @ telephoto
- Also compatible with TOC lens control systems
- Extremely Rigid Build w/ 100mm or Mitchell Mount
- Pan-base slip-ring for continuous 360° motion
- High-power Enclosed Drivetrain Allows Dynamic Moves
- System can be upgraded with Advanced Console for additional features
This high performance Pro Jibstick control kit offers the simplicity and intuitive design favored by operators, but now adds many of the features from our more advanced control systems. The controller features on-the-fly custom soft limit setting to restrict the range of pan/tilt motion - a very useful feature for preventing lens collisions, to limit the field of view, lock position, or set specific location marks. Integral lens control via plug-in pistol-grip remote allows 2-hand pan/tilt and zoom/focus operation. The Pro Jibstick also has smoothing, speed control, motor disable, direction controls for pan/tilt/zoom/focus, and a USB interface for advanced setup options.
The Cinema Pro Jr borrows heavily from the acclaimed Cinema Pro master motion control system, and although it's scaled down about 35% in most respects, the CP Jr's baseline performance is remarkably close to that of its big brother. At only 13 pounds, the Cinema Pro Jr is ideal for jib and crane applications, and its superior programming capability and rock-solid electromechanical performance make it a perfect upgrade for the low-tech heads found on most jib systems. The CP Jr sets up quickly with no twisting wires or tedious balancing process, and it's capable of extremely precise, repeatable movements at any speed. The CP Jr also performs extremely well as a high speed fixed-mount head or a mobile remote head for small to mid-scale productions.
The deluxe manual Jibstick Kit is a streamlined, user-friendly system that has all of the electromechanical performance of the other kits, but without full motion control capability. This Jibstick control has a professional long-throw joystick mounted in an ergonomic grip base and all controls and settings are within reach of your fingertips. The Jibstick system includes a zoom/focus controller, but it also integrates seamlessly with our TOC lens controls systems. The Jibstick works beautifully where intuitive manual control is needed, and it can be upgraded later with an advanced console and pan bars or hand wheels. The new Jibstick allows you to set independent motion limits for pan and tilt, lock off pan and/or tilt, switch motor power off, reverse direction on pan/tilt/zoom/focus independently, adjust speed limits for pan & tilt independently, and adjust smoothing control for softer starts & stops.
Incorporating such high-end features as precision enclosed drivetrain, pan slip ring, and built-in zoom/focus control, the Cinema Pro Jr represents a new standard for lightweight, cost-effective pan & tilt motion control heads. The Cinema Pro Jr is precision-made yet rugged and becoming the logical and affordable choice for a much broader scope of users than any head on the market. Cost effective not only for big budget motion pictures, but for worship facilities, sports, concerts, newsrooms,military,government, and other film, video, and HD applications.
Proudly Made in the USA, the CP Jr is constructed from body sections that are CNC machined from solid billet to exacting standards, so rigidity and structural integrity are second to none. The custom slip rings and robust motor drives are designed and tested intensively to perform flawlessly under the most demanding conditions, and the electronics & software have years of field testing behind them. Add to all this the painstaking assembly and QC done in our state-of-the-art facility, and you've got a motion control head of the highest caliber.
Camera clearance (underslung)
15" min / 18.5" max
130 degrees/second (limited for optimal performance)
Unlimited Pan, Tilt may be limited by cable twist past 720 degrees
24VDC (regulated) 5A