Characterized by its sleek form factor and versatility, the black C Biogon T* 35mm f/2.8 ZM from ZEISS is a notably compact wide-angle prime designed for M-mount rangefinder cameras. Its 'C' designation reflects the lens's compact form factor and classic optical design to produce imagery with true color fidelity and natural rendering. The Biogon optical concept helps to ensure virtually no distortion, and one anomalous partial dispersion element is also used to reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing for improved clarity and color accuracy. Additionally, a T* anti-reflective coating has also been applied to reduce lens flare and ghosting for increased contrast in strong lighting conditions.
- Type 'C' lens refers to this lens's classic aesthetic and exceptionally compact design.
- Biogon optical concept benefits the wide-angle focal length by helping to virtually eliminate distortion for clean, realistic rendering.
- One anomalous partial dispersion element reduces chromatic aberrations and color fringing for improved color accuracy and clarity.
- ZEISS T* anti-reflective coatings have been applied to each lens surface to help minimize reflections in order to provide greater image clarity, contrast, and color fidelity.
- Manual focus design enables a minimum focusing distance of 2.3'.