Panasonic Lumix S1 Body + R 24-105mm
- Full frame L-mount camera
- Suppplied with Lumix S 24-105mm f/4 Macro O.I.S. Lens
- 24MP Live MOS sensor
- Integrated 5-axis Dual I.S. (Image Stabilizer)
- Contrast-Detect 225-Area DFD AF System
- 5.76m-Dot 0.78x-Magnification OLED LVF
- 3.2" 2.1m-dot High resolution triaxial LCD
- UHD 4K60 Video; HDR and 10-Bit Recording
- ISO 100-51200, Up to 9 fps Shooting
- Dual card slot XQD / SD
- 96MP High-Res Mode, Dual XQD/SD Slots
- Weather-Sealed Construction
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth compatible
Lumix S1 Body
The LUMIX S1 with its 24-megapixel sensor and a variety of video functions is universally applicable. The LUMIX S1 mirrorless full-frame camera uses a 23.8x35.6mm 24.2-million-pixel CMOS sensor with wide dynamic range and excellent signal-to-noise ratio even at high ISO settings. Efficient pixel design, combined with the powerful Venus Engine processor, enables standard ISO settings up to ISO 51,200. By combining a CMOS sensor with the Venus Engine image processor, you can enjoy outstanding color detail and natural appearance of the structures. Multipixel Luminance Generation and Intelligent Detail Processing deliver intense brightness and contrast. The three-dimensional color control with very high color quality, ranging from dark to light tones and high-precision multi-process NR, gives your images that certain something even with high ISO values. The complete sensor reading in 4K 30p video mode works without limiting the original lens angle.For the safe Image control is ensured by a real image OLED viewfinder. With 5.76 million pixels, it currently offers the highest resolution with electronic viewfinders and a frame rate of 120 B / s. Alternatively, a sturdy, three-axis swivel LCD monitor is also available for convenient camera placement from an unusual shooting position. The LUMIX S models are the first mirrorless full-frame system cameras to feature a dual IS image stabilization system with camera and lens shake correction. This allows you to take pictures of dark scenes or long free-range lenses with up to 6 EV-speed exposure times. Moving subjects can shoot the LUMIX S1 at 9 fps in AFS mode or 6 fps in continuous focus. The 6K Photo mode allows fast series of 18-megapixel JPEG images at 30 fps, while the 4K Photo mode offers 8-megapixel bursts at 30 or 60 fps. With 5.76 million Pixel offers the OLED viewfinder of the S1 cameras the currently * 1 highest resolution electronic viewfinder and an image of extraordinary clarity. Its excellent sharpness makes it seem like you are looking at the subject with your own eyes. With a lens that allows for minimal distortion from the center to the corners and the high magnification of 0, 78x, the viewfinder supports the perfect field of view and high-precision focusing. The interactive OLED display has an extremely short delay time of 0.005 seconds
Full size (35.9x24.0mm)
Max frame rate (max. Video):
ISO photosensitivity of:
ISO photosensitivity to:
Images / sec (JPEG):
Display size in "(cm):
USB 3.1 Type-C, HDMI, Microphone, Headphone, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi
Memory Card Slot:
Width / length in mm:
Height in mm:
Depth in mm:
Weight in g:
Lumix S 24-105mm f/4 Macro O.I.S. Lens
Covering a versatile wide-angle to short-telephoto range, the Lumix S 24-105mm f/4 Macro O.I.S. from Panasonic is a flexible zoom, featuring a constant f/4 maximum aperture, for L-mount mirrorless cameras. In regard to its optical design, a series of low dispersion and aspherical elements are used to control a variety of aberrations, color fringing, and distortion in order to realize a high degree of sharpness, clarity, and color accuracy. Balancing its optical performance, this zoom is also unique due to is 1:2 maximum magnification ratio and 11.8" minimum focusing distance to suit working with close-up subjects. Additionally, an Optical Image Stabilizer helps to control the effects of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting and the lens sports a weather-sealed design for use in harsh conditions.
- Standard 24-105mm zoom is designed for full-frame L-mount mirrorless cameras, however can also be used with APS-C models where it provides a 36-157.5mm equivalent focal length range.
- Constant f/4 maximum aperture maintains consistent illumination throughout the zoom range.
- Four aspherical elements, including two made from extra-low dispersion glass, help to minimize distortions and spherical aberrations throughout the zoom range in order to maintain edge-to-edge sharpness and illumination.
- One ultra extra-low dispersion element and two extra-low dispersion elements greatly reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing in order to produce a high degree of clarity and color accuracy.
- Macro design provides half life-size 1:2 magnification ratio and a minimum focusing distance of 11.8" for working with close-up subjects.
- Optical Image Stabilizer minimizes the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting, and also supports 5-Axis Dual I.S. 2 for increased stabilization performance.
- AF/MF switch permits quick changing between focusing modes and a zoom lock switch can be used to prevent the lens from extending when not in use.
- Splash, dust, and freezeproof design benefits working in inclement weather conditions down to -14°F.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
24 to 105mm
Angle of View
84° to 23°
Macro Reproduction Ratio
Minimum Focus Distance
11.81" / 30 cm
16 Elements in 13 Groups
77 mm (Front)
Dimensions (ø x L)
3.31 x 4.646" / 84 x 118 mm
1.5 lb / 680 g