After The 241N LED broadcast monitor 241N represents the top of the range for ViewZ broadcast monitors, here is the new VZ-171N model that incorporates a lot of advanced features with the best image quality and the most complete connectivity. It offers a deep black level as its big brother 24 "with a perfect reproduction of color spaces Rec709 and DCI-P3.
Description of main features
- 3G-SDI, 4: 4: 4 HD connections that allow the display of 1080p streams, which does not prevent the management of SMPTE standards 425M-AB, SMPTE 274M and SMPTE 296M.
- 10-bit IPS LED panel: 1 billion colors for the best display quality in 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution. IPS LED backlight technology offers significant advantages over CCFL LCD panels, with lower power consumption and much better contrast and brightness levels.
- SDI to HDMI conversion: supports SMPTE 425M-AB conversion of incoming SDI signals to the HDMI output with measurement instrument overlay.
- 12-bit to 10-bit internal processing: allows quick modification of color and gamma temperature setting changes.
- Waveform display: Display the RGB, Luma (Y) and Chroma (Cb / Cr) components of the waveform input signal. The on-screen display of video levels over time allows you to calibrate the camera settings.
- Vectorscope display: Displays an XY plot of two signals, which can reveal relationship details between the two signals. Display of the chrominance information of the channels Cb and Cr. The display may be opaque or transparent on the image.
- 1: 1 pixel match: The 1: 1 pixel mode displays the original image without scaling without changing the resolution or aspect ratio.
- Embedded audio levels: Automatic display of audio channels included in the SDI stream on three levels with support for up to 16 channels.
- Format markers: display of 4: 3, 13: 9, 14: 9, 15: 9, 1.85: 1, 2.35: 1, (4: 3 (On Air) and 16: 9, line, secure frame markers , angle markers on / off, blue marker color option, green, red, gray, black and white, management of markers transparency level, etc.
- Color space, Gamut: it is possible to choose between native (space panel color), BT 709, SMPTE-C, EBU3213, DCI-3P and Adobe Wide The 3D Cube LUTs are processed in 10 bits 17 x 17 x 17.
- Color temperature adjustment: choice between default color space ( default temperature of the selected color space.) This value is changed according to the user's choice, 3200K, D50, D55, D65, D75 and D93.
- Color Adjustment, Gamma: It is possible to change the gamma values from 1.0 to 3.0 in increments of 0.1. The factory default setting is 2.2;
- Cursors of menu settings: 5 cursors on the front of the monitor allow you to adjust the functions. Volume, Contrast, Brightness, Chroma, and Master Slider provide great handling flexibility.
- Display below the screen: this model takes into account the UMD (display below the screen) function in order to display auxiliary data on the basis of the screen.
- Timecode: display of the timecode (VITC or LTC) embedded in the signal.
- H / V Delay: View the blanking area and synchronize the signals by displaying the horizontal and vertical intervals in the center of the screen.
- Hearing-impaired subtitles: This model supports CEA-608 and 708 (SDI) formats.
- RJ-45 and RS-422 Remote Control: Connect to the RJ-45 port on the back of the screen to communicate with the ViewZ broadcast monitors.
- XLR-4P power supply: this model offers a standard integrated power supply (110-240V) and an XLR-4P port for battery power.
Detailed technical specifications
- Diagonal: 16.5 "(IPS panel)
- Max resolution: 1920 x 1080
- No pixel: 0.190 mm x 0.190 mm
- Brightness: 450 cd / m2
- Contrast ratio: 1500: 1
- Aspect ratio: 16: 9
- Viewing angle (H / V): 178 ° / 178 °
- Color Depth: 1.07 Billion Colors (10 bit)
Specifications LUT, Calibration:
- Gamut: Rec.709 (100%), DCI-P3 99%), SMPTE-C, Adobe and more
- Gamma: 1.0 up to 'to 3.0 (default 2.2)
- Color temperature: 3200K, 6500K, 9300K, D55, D65, D93 and more
- SDI I / O: 2 inputs, 1 output
- HDMI I / O: 1 input, 1 output ( SDI to HDMI conversion)
- DVI: 1 input
- Components: 3 x CVBS, S-Video, Component
- RS-422 I / O: 1 input, 1 output
- Audio I / O (analog stereo): 1 input, 1 output
- RJ-45 (remote control): 1 input
- PGM port (program update, HDMI connector): 1
Audio input :
- Built-in speakers: 2 x 2W
Weight and dimensions:
- Dimensions: 416 mm x 302 mm x 70.8 mm (width x height x depth)
- Weight: 6.5 kg
Supported input signals:
SDI - SMPTE 425M-AB:
- 1080p ( 60 / 59.94 / 50/30 / 29.97 / 25/24 / 23.98)
- 1080i (60 / 59.94 / 50)
- 1080 Psf (30 / 29.97 / 25/24 / 23.98)
SDI - SMPTE 274M:
- 1080P (30 / 29.97 /25/24/23.98)
- 1080i (60 / 59.94 / 50)
- 1080Psf (30 / 29.97 / 25/24 / 23.98)
SDI - SMPTE 260M:
- 1035i (60 / 59.94)
SDI - SMPTE 296M:
- 720P (60 / 59.94 / 50/30 / 29.97 / 25/24 / 23.98)
SDI - SMPTE 125M:
- 525i (NTSC 59.94)
SDI - ITU-R BT.601:
- 625i (PAL 50)
Analogue CVBS, S- Video:
- NTSC (525 / 59.94i)
- PAL (625 / 50i)
- 1080P (60 / 59.94 / 50/30 / 29.97 / 25/24 / 23.98)
- 1080i (60 / 59.94 / 50)
- 720P (60 / 59.94 / 50)
- 480i / 480P / 576i / 576P / 1080i / 1080P
- VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA, WXGA, WUXGA