The JVC DT-V24G2 24" 10-Bit Studio LCD Monitor features a 10-bit panel and wide gamma range, making it suitable for critical image evaluation. The monitor is fully capable of displaying 1920 x 1200 signals, and offers a contrast ratio of 1500:1. It also offers wide viewing angles of 178°/178° and a brightness rating of 400 cd/m2.
The studio monitor supports EIA/CEA-708 and EIA/CEA-608 SDI closed captioning standards. It comes with a built-in stereo speaker and a tiltable stand with two-way installation capability.
- 10-bit IPS panel with 1.073 billion color reproduction
- 1500:1 contrast ratio
- WUXGA resolution: 1920 x 1200 pixels
- Built-in histogram, waveform, vectorscope, and zebra pattern
- Built-in audio level meter, up to 16 channels
- Lissajous audio metering
- Four gamma preset modes
- Wide array of markers and indicators
- Two 3G-SDI and dual-link inputs
- IMD (In-Monitor Display)
- EBU 100% equivalent color spectrum
- Optimized I-P conversion
- Color temperature settings: 9300K, 6500K, 5600K, or User mode