Add a professional UHD 4K monitor to your studio with the Vision 17" 4K HDR Pro Monitor from SmallHD. Featuring the updated SmallHD OS4.1, the monitor provides a crisp image with 8-bit DCI-P3 color intelligence, 1000 cd/m² brightness, and a 1,000,000:1 contrast ratio.
The monitor features four 12G/6G/3G/HD-SDI inputs and four 12G/6G/3G/HD-SDI outputs, as well as one HDMI 2.0 input and one HDMI 2.0 output. All functionality of the monitor is accessed via the innovative Page Builder in OS4.1 that features a fully redesigned UI, preconfigured pages, and page tabs. Other monitoring features include a calibration wizard, false color overlays, waveform, pixel zoom, focus assist, peaking, and improved function buttons. Additional functions with updates of OS4.1 will include dual and quad view and 4K waveforms and scopes with regions of interest.
The monitor can be mounted using the 110mm VESA pattern on the back or by thirty-six 1/4"-20 threads around the top and sides of the monitor. You can power the monitor using a 3-pin XLR input or by a separately available dual V-mount or Gold mount battery plate, and they are hot-swappable. You can also power peripherals from the monitor using the two 2-pin LEMO-type outputs, the two USB Type-A outputs, or the one USB Type-C output.
Data inputs and output can be performed using the SD card slot to load 3D LUTs, and the monitor also features an RJ45 Ethernet port and an RJ45 GPI port for additional data and configuration. There is a 3.5mm headphone output to monitor the embedded audio.
The monitor includes numerous accessories such as an acrylic screen protector, a 3' long HDMI cable, two 1/4"-20 cheese-style accessory mounting sticks, two 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 cheese-style accessory mounting sticks, monitor feet, a monitor handle, a 3-pin XLR power supply, an 8GB SD card, and a microfiber cleaning cloth.
- 17" UHD 4K monitor
- 1,000,000:1 contrast ratio
- 1000 cd/m² brightness
- Four 12G/6G/3G/HD-SDI inputs and four 12G/6G/3G/HD-SDI outputs
- One HDMI 2.0 input and one HDMI 2.0 output
- SD card slot for 3D LUTs
- One RJ45 Ethernet port
- One RJ45 GPI port
- 110mm VESA mounting on the back
- Thirty-six 1/4"-20 mounting threads on top and sides
- Smartrail mounting options
- 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 cheese-style mounting sticks included
- Internal calibration wizard
- Color pipe color-space formatting
- Settings dashboard for easy access to common settings
- Preconfigured pages
- Page tabs
- Customizable false color overlays
- Customizable 4K waveform with region-of-interest highlighting