Bitdefender GravityZone Business Security (25-49 Nodes)
Bitdefender GravityZone Business Security is a bundle of security services designed for small and medium businesses, combining #1-ranked security with the simple centralized management of workstations and servers.
Bitdefender GravityZone Business Security is a powerfully simple security solution to protect your business. Unlike other solutions, Bitdefender does not trade performance for protection and does not slow down your users’ computers.
With Bitdefender GravityZone Business Security, you can focus on your business. You already have enough business issues to take care of. Now you can start focusing more on your daily business and forget about security issues. You don’t need to be an advanced IT admin to manage Bitdefender GravityZone Business Security. It can be installed in minutes and managed by users with no IT background.
With Bitdefender GravityZone Business Security, you can save more money and time. You already have a list of cutting costs successes. Now you can add a new one. The web-based version of Bitdefender GravityZone Business Security moves the administration of the security software running on PCs to the cloud, saving the money spent on additional hardware. If you need to protect more geographically-dispersed offices, you will benefit from the centralized security provided by Bitdefender, eliminating the costs of buying and maintaining hardware for each site.
With Bitdefender GravityZone Business Security, you enjoy the best protection and performance. You may have already tried many products to protect your business. Now try Bitdefender GravityZone Business Security, because Bitdefender has consistently ranked the #1 security software in tests by independent reviewers such as AV-TEST and AV Comparatives and it does not compromise protection for performance.
- Automatically uninstall legacy solutions
- Console is available immediately after signup
- Automatically discover network computers using Windows Network Discovery
- Start faster with provided security policy templates
- Granular policy settings are available for advanced admins, but those without an IT background will also find the solution simple to manage
- Implement a powerful but simple solution and eliminate the need for dedicated servers, maintenance or more IT staff
- Reduce costs and centralize security for any number of users to a single console
- With centralized management, employees never have to update, monitor or troubleshoot security again, and can focus 100% on the business.
- Bitdefender consistently ranks first in independent tests so you can relax knowing you have the best protection.
- Our solution protects computers against viruses, rootkits, malware, phishing, data loss, web threats and much more.
- Advanced heuristics, web filtering, search advisor, USB scanning to block all malware entry point are included
- The updates are automatic and users can’t interfere withsettings or deactivate protection so your business is protected.
- Apply policies based on location or user and allow different levels of freedom, save time when creating new policies by using ones that are already created.
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10, Windows 8, 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista (SP1), Windows XP (SP3)
- Mac OS High Sierra (10.13.x), Mac OS Sierra (10.12.x), OS X El Capitan (10.11.x), OS X Yosemite (10.10.5), OS X Mavericks (10.9.5), OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5)
- Windows Embedded 8 Standard, Windows Embedded 8.1 Industry, Windows Embedded Standard 7, Windows Embedded POSReady 7, Windows Embedded Enterprise 7, Windows Embedded POSReady 2009, Windows Embedded Standard 2009, Windows XP Embedded with Service Pack 2, Windows XP Tablet PC Edition
- Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2016 Core, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Small Business Server (SBS) 2011, Windows Small Business Server (SBS) 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008, Windows Small Business Server (SBS) 2003, Windows Server 2003 R2, Windows Server 2003 with Service Pack 1, Windows Home Server
- Minimum : 2.4 GHz single-core CPU; Recommended: 1.86 GHz or faster Intel Xeon multi-core CPU
- Memory: Minimum free RAM: 512 MB; Recommended free RAM: 1 GB; HDD space: 1.5 GB of free hard-disk space
GravityZone Control Center (on-premise console)
GravityZone Control Center is delivered as a virtual appliance and is available in the following formats:
- OVA (compatible with VMware vSphere, View)
- XVA (compatible with Citrix XenServer, XenDesktop, VDI-in-a-Box)
- VHD (compatible with Microsoft Hyper-V)
Support for other formats and virtualization platforms may be provided on request.