Kinoflo FreeStyle T44 LED DMX Kit (1-Unit), Univ w/ Travel Case
Kino Flo has put together this FreeStyle T44 LED DMX 1-Light Kit with Travel Case for image-makers who require a flexible, multi-featured setup that can be shipped anywhere in the world. The kit includes a T44 fixture with built-in barndoors, a 60-degree grid, four LED tubes, a mount with a Baby (5/8") receiver, a 25' extension cable, and a 140 LED DMX Controller. It all fits in the provided hard travel case.
Kino Flo FreesStyle T44 LED Fixture
The FreeStyle T44 LED Fixture from Kino Flo is an LED lamp head that is part of a system or kit that is powered the separately-purchased, required LED 140X DMX Controller. The fixture measures 52 x 13 x 3.5" w/ 6.5" barndoors and weighs 11 lb - light enough to hand hold. It comes with a 90-degree removable louver (grid). The fixture runs on 100 to 240 VAC current through its optional controller and requires separately purchased LED tubes.
The FreeStyle 144 requires a head cable and controller for use. The controller offers an extensive 6-channel array of control features and use options. It has two menus for color and a "White Menu" for Dimming, Kelvin Temperature, and Green/Magenta adjustments. Using one of the color menus expands the Kelvin range from a warm 2500 to an ice-blue 9900K. The second color menu allows you to work with RGB, a real convenience when employing color wheels or RGB presets. The fourth channel (named the Gel channel) has presets for over 100 well-known temperature-modifying gels including blue/green screen, sodium vapor, and mercury vapor.
A fifth channel allows for Hue adjustments along a 360-degree range like a color wheel, while the 6th Saturation channel controls the intensity of the chosen color. The controller has onboard DMX for making adjustments remotely from a console and also is compatible with Lumen Radio wireless DMX. The controller runs on 100 to 240 VAC current for worldwide use. But can also run on "block" batteries when mains power is unavailable.
Benefits Using Separately Purchased LED Controller
- Kelvin presets
- Dial-in color temperature control between 2700-6500K
- Extended color palette from 2500-9900K
- Green/Magenta Control
- Hue angle and Saturation adjustments
- RGB control
- Works with Apps with predetermined RGB presets or color wheels
- Can use preset buttons to store custom Kelvin settings
- Light levels do not change when selecting Kelvin settings
- No color shift while dimming
- Color-correct with high color rendering index (CRI 95)
- Universal input 100-240 VAC or 24 VDC
- Energy efficient, low electrical draw
- Flicker-free, dead quiet operation
- Full range onboard and DMX dimming
- DMX wireless link (Lumen Radio)
- DMX Auto Terminate
- Remote fixture with built-in barndoors
- Removable LED panel
- Fixture includes removable 90° Honeycomb Louver
- Honeycomb louver also available in 60° as accessory
- Lightweight, slim profile
- Light enough to be handheld
- Separately purchased Controller mounts onto fixture or operates remotely with extension cable
Kino Flo LED Tube for Freestyle T44 Fixture (4')
Specially designed for the fixture, the 4' LED Tube for Freestyle T44 Fixture from Kino Flo conforms to Kino's True Match white light and RGBW management system. It displays a soft, subtle light quality and accurate color rendition that earns it a CRI of 95. When used in the fixture with the reflector in a group of four, the output is similar to a 1000W tungsten soft light.
Kino Flo FreeStyle 140 LED DMX Controller for FreeStyle T44 Bulbs, (120 VAC Cord)
This Kino Flo FreeStyle 140 LED DMX Controller for FreeStyle T44 Bulbs comes with a power cord for running on 120 VAC while controlling and powering up to four T44 LED tubes. The controller features four modes that provide near total control of the output of the LED tubes (LED tubes not included). In white mode, the unit drives LED tubes output light with a color temperature range between 2700 to 6500K. It also enables dimming and green/magenta adjustment. Gels/Hue expands the color temperature range to 2500 to 9900K while providing access to background keying presets and over 100 lighting gel looks.
RGB mode provides access to the individual red, green, and blue LED luminaries for precise control. FX Mode provides customizable presets. The integrated display screen shows dim, Kelvin, green/magenta shift, and the DMX Channel. Four built-in buttons default to four Kelvin presets, but you can customize the settings of the buttons. The built-in control knob lets you set dimming, Kelvin, green/magenta levels and DMX address. The controller supports both wired and wireless DMX, and it accepts worldwide power inputs as well as 18 to 36 VDC.
- White: dimming, tunable Kelvin range from 2700K tungsten to 6500K daylight; Green/Magenta controls
- Gels/Hue: extended Kelvin color range from 2500-9900K and provides access to Kino Flo presets such as blue & green screen, sodium vapor, mercury vapor as well as over 100 well-known lighting gels
- RGB: provides access to individual red, green, and blue control. Works with Apps with predetermined RGB presets or color wheels
- FX: custom presets like Candle, Fire, TV, Police, Lightning, Paparazzi, Pulse, and Scroll with control parameters that can be altered. For example, Lightning effect has a "Storm" and "Frankenstein" preset, but can change the Rate to provide additional variation
The controller can dim your LED tubes from 100% brightness down to 1%
The controller comes with a Lumen Radio Wireless 120 VAC power cord, but can run off of 100 to 240 VAC at 50/60 Hz. You can also power the controller vie a 24 VDC battery with 3-pin XLR connector.
Kino Flo KinoGrip K41 Twist-On Mount with 5/8" Baby Receiver
Make your fixture easier to transport and handle with this KinoGrip K41 Twist-On Mount with 5/8" Baby Receiver from Kino Flo. Able to work with fixtures featuring Twist-On mating plates, this mount will add a grip handle for easier maneuvering of the light, as well as a wing knob for making quick adjustments and locking the light in position.
Kino Flo Extension Cable 150 for Select LED System (25')
The 25' Extension Cable 150 for Select LED System from Kino Flo provides extra distance between the Select LED head and its ballast. Up to 2 extensions can be joined for a total of 50'.
Kino Flo Freestyle T44 Travel Case (Yellow)
Store, transport, and protect your FreeStyle 4 LED System, or Medium Duty Stand (STD-M36) with the yellow Freestyle T44 Travel Case from Kino Flo. The case features a top handle, wheels, and latch closure.
2500 to 9900K
Color Accuracy Standard
Yes, 0 to 100%
55 fc / 591.8 lux at 8' / 2.44 m
52.0 x 13.0 x 6.5" / 132.1 x 33.0 x 16.5 cm
11.02 lb / 5 kg
Power Input Connector
Remote Control Type
AC Input Power
100 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz
DC Input Power
18 to 36 VDC
AC Adapter, External Battery
Kino Flo LED Tube For Freestyle T44 Fixture (4')
4.0' / 1.2 m
2500 - 9900K
Kino Flo FreeStyle 140 LED DMX Controller For FreeStyle T44 Bulbs, (120 VAC Cord)
AC Input: IEC Connector
DC Input: 3-Pin XLR
DMX In & Out: 5-Pin XLR (Male & Female)
100 to 1% Brightness
AC: 120 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
DC: 18 to 36 VDC, 150 W
AC: 1.25 A @ 120 VAC
DC: 6.25 A @ 24 VDC
3.15 A/250 V
9.5 x 4.5 x 2.5" / 24.13 x 11.43 x 6.35 cm
4.5 lb / 2.04 kg
Kino Flo KinoGrip K41 Twist-On Mount With 5/8" Baby Receiver
5/8" / 16 mm Baby Receiver
Kino Flo Freestyle T44 Travel Case (Yellow)
Carry and Transport Options
Exterior Dimensions (W x H x D)
54.5 x 21 x 9" / 138.4 x 53.3 x 22.9 cm
24 lb / 10.9 kg