The Super LED F7 is an High Output and Rain Protected Fresnel lens spotlight by DE SISTI and includes:
- the De Sisti Internationally Patented optical system for LED FRESNELS and Plano Convex Optics.
- It is available with either a Tungsten (3.200°K) or Daylight (5.600°K) Balanced CCT (Correlated Color Temperature) versions, in both cases with a CRI higher than 90 and both in Manual or Pole operated versions.
- It is using a 160W High CRI - COB LED ARRAY .
- The Fixture is rated for IP23 and it is ideal for Location Work, it can be use under the RAIN and it has been tested for minus 20° C ambient temperature operation.
- It is DMX Controlled from 0 to 100% with a super smooth Dimming and a negligible variation of Colour
Temperature while controlling the Light intensity.
- The lighting Performances of the Tungsten Balanced CCT are similar from medium to full flood those of a 1,2kW tungsten Fresnels, while the Daylight Balanced CCT is equivalent to a 575W.
The fixture combines the classical SPOT/FLOOD beam control on an equivalent FOCUS RANGE to a conventional lamp fresnel, with an excellent barn door cutting.
It utilizes Standard accessories from the DE SISTI range of equivalent Fresnel Lens size, such as Barndoor, Colour Frame, Cones, scrims.
- 175 mm. (7”) diameter high quality, shock resistant Borosilicate glass Fresnel lens on spring supports, with Spiral prism design and optimum photometric performances
- Rugged and Lightweight Carbon Steel housing with low glare black epoxy powder coating, with internal double walls and reinforces.
- High efficiency Self Stabilizing Active Cooling: Automatic, thermal stabilization of the LED operating temperature is managed by an internal thermal sensor and CPU, variable speed fan and heat sink to maintain the LED Array’s constant temperature at a maximum of 65°C. The hydro dynamic bearing fan operates silently with a very low RPM.
- Special Patented Optics for LED Technology.
- Steel cable driven focus mechanism which guides Teflon bushings supported LED ENGINE along 2 rods. This ensures smooth operation during focusing, in any tilting position of the fixture. The Teflon bushings also provide a wiping action, which cleans the steel guide rails during focus. The focusing mechanism can be activated from both front and rear of the fixture and the whole spot to flood action is accomplished with 1 and half turn of the focusing knob.
- The unit is equipped with a hinged lens door with wire-guard, it includes accessory holding brackets. One of the 4 brackets has a locking knob and is spring loaded, it can be locked to either safely hold barndoor, color frame and scrims or to be rotated 90° and locked in an open position for fast accessories changes. A double safety accessory bracket with spring loaded catch is available on request to be assembled opposite to the locking knob.
- The accessories are secure regardless of the orientation of the fixture. Accessories have been designed for one hand installation.
Available with either positive lock manual yokes for comfort and ease of handling, or pole operated yokes which can be used via the lighting pole for Panning and Tilting the lights as well as manually, since the mechanical activators are equipped with clutches.
- Power to LED: 160W DC Current to the LED (no flicker)
- Power Consumption: 180W 90-240V; 50-60Hz PFC 0,96
- DMX Data link USITT DMX512-A: This product uses a 5-pin XLR for DMX input and output; Use a shielded data cables; Do not overload the daisy chain. Up to a maximum of 32 devices can be used on a single DMX chain.
- DMX Channels: 1 at 8bit: Dimmer; 2 at 16bit: Dimmer
- LED ARRAY Lifetime: 50.000 hours with 70% Lumen Maintenance. The LED ARRAYS are tested and certified up to LM80
- Protection Type: IP 23 (Rain Protection)
- Max. Housing Surface Temperature: 70° C
- Weight of Fixture: 7,8 kg
- Weight of Barndoor: (4 leaf) 0,63 kg
- Size of Barndoor ring: Seat Diameter 192 mm
- Weight of color frame: 0,13 kg
- Size of scrims & color frame: Seat Diameter 187 mm
- Lens diameter: 175 mm. Special Spiral Short Focus
Super LED "F7Trp" - high power CRI>90 Tungsten CCT, M.O.
LED Fresnel Spotlight including:
- Mod. "F7Trp".MOH IP23 Rain Protected M.O. FIXTURE HEAD with
- Bottom Skid on Shock Absorbers
- 175 mm. (7”) diameter Spiral Fresnel lens
- PowerCON TRUE 1 IN & OUT PANEL MOUNTED CONNECTORS.
- XLR 5 Pin DMX IN & OUT PANEL MOUNTED CONNECTORS.
- 160W high power CRI>90 LED with Tungsten Balanced Correlated Color Temperature (CCT)
- Built In UNIVERSAL Power Supply 90-240V 50/60Hz DMX controlled, PFC 0,96
- Mod. 5403.435 3 mt. det.ble Mains cable w/ PowerCON TRUE 1 mod. NAC3FX-W and other bare end
- Mod. F7rp.110.40 M.O. yoke with 28,57 mm. spigot (B.S. 1 1/8"), with top end for "C" clamp
- Mod. 316.100 four leaf rotating barndoor
- Mod. 317.100 colour frame
Note: DMX cable is not included, to be ordered separately