LMP USB-C Attach Dock Prostand & Verticalstand 4K
With this versatile USB-C dock, the LMP ProStand is converted into a convenient docking station with seven ports. With its patented hooks, the Attach Dock is mounted within seconds to one of the five different places – left/right under the base plate, left/right on the rear plate or centered in the front.
The two specially designed USB-C connecting cables are easily plugged into the MacBook Pro’s Thunderbolt/USB-C ports, giving the dock its unrivaled versatility and power. Place your MacBook Pro onto the stand, connect the USB-C cables and you are ready to go with all peripherals waiting and ready.
Three USB 3.0 ports and a USB-C power pass-trough port (Power Delivery) are now located within easy reach. The USB ports support data transfer up to 5 Gbps with the attached peripherals and have a power ouput of 1.5A and 2.0A (two ports sharing) respectively. So you not only exchange data back and forth with your MacBook Pro, but also can charge and sync your iPhone or iPad effectively.
Using a laptop stand most often means that a 2nd and larger monitor is in use. The Attach Dock features two of the most widely used video ports on its rear side. Through HDMI or Mini-DisplayPort, you get a resounding 4K@60 Hz resolution and refresh rate on the external display or TV.
And fast wired network connectivity is secured with the Gigabit Ethernet port, too. The pass-through power (Power Delivery) can be achieved by using the USB-C port so your MacBook Pro receives all the power from an external USB-C power supply (up to 85W).
With the LMP USB-C Attach Dock ProStand, you transform your laptop stand into a true docking station with the most widely used ports while your stand still looks as stylish and clean as ever.
- Transforms the LMP ProStand into a USB-C docking station
- Mounted within seconds in one of 5 different places
- Specially designed rectangle USB-C plugs
- Total of 7 ports - 4 in front and 3 on the rear side
- Front ports: 3 USB 3.0 ports with 1.5A power output (x1) and 2.0A (shared over 2 ports) for data transfer and power output; USB-C for pass-through power (Power Delivery up to 85W)
- Rear ports: HDMI & Mini-DisplayPort (up to 4K @ 60 Hz; only a single external monitor can be attached at the same time), Gigabit Ethernet
- Dual USB-C connectivity for maximum power and highest resolution (bus-powered)
MacBook Pro 13“, 15", 16“ & MacBook Air with Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports & LMP ProStand & VerticalStand
macOS 10.12 and higher, Windows 10 (Boot Camp)
10.7 x 4.9 x 1.6 cm
2x USB-C 3.1 Type-C
Can be used with a single USB-C connection but only with severely limited features! Not suited for 12“ MacBook or laptop with only one free USB-C/Thunderbolt 3 port
1 x HDMI (up to 4K @ 60 Hz)
1x Mini-DisplayPort (up to 4k @ 60 Hz)
1x Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000 Mbps)
3x USB 3.0 (up to 5 Gbps)
1x USB-C (Power Delivery only)