The Leonardo 5000W is a compact, highly efficient Fresnel lens spotlight and provides a smooth uniform field across the entire spread of Spot to Flood focusing. It uses a single ended Quartz Halogen lamp with a colour temperature of 3200° K and it is available either in Manual or Pole Operated versions. Its innovative design makes it very versatile, allowing, among the other benefits, an efficient natural ventilation granting extended life for lamp, reflector and lens through all the working positions, plus front and rear focusing mechanism and an innovative lens door accessory clips which can be positioned to suit various applications. Lightweight, rugged and reliable either in studio or on location, the Leonardo 1000W has outstanding photometric characteristics.
- The Leonardo MULTI-POWER is a compact, highly efficient 250 mm. diameter Fresnel lens spotlight capable of accepting several powers of tungsten-quartz-halogen filament lamps having G22 socket, L.C.L. of either 63,5 mm. or 90 mm. and a max. 2,5 kW power (at 230 and 240V are available lamps of 650W, 1kW, 1,2kW, 2kW and 2,5 kW that can be used with this products).
- Versatility to choose the lamp wattage on the bases of the application, always utilizing the same lighting fixture.
- 250 mm. diameter high quality, shock resistant Borosilicate glass Fresnel lens on spring supports.
- Rugged and Lightweight Carbon Steel housing with low glare black epoxy powder coating, with internal double walls and reinforces.
- High efficiency convection cooling.
- Positive locking G22 lamp holder having a unique adjustable height mechanism that allows the use of tungsten halogen lamps with L.C.L. of either 63,5 mm. or 90 mm. Lever activation and special contacts for homogeneous current distribution over lamp’s pins.
- Special bimetallic clad aluminum reflector for high degree of reflectivity and thermal resistance for long life.
- Stainless steel cable driven focus mechanism which guides Teflon bushings supported lamp carriage along 2 stainless steel rails. This ensures smooth operation, and restricts bouncing or chattering of the lamp carriage during focusing, in any tilting position of the fixture, avoiding lamp failures during operation. The Teflon bushings also provide a wiping action, which cleans the stainless steel guide rails during focus. The focusing mechanism can be activated from both front and rear of the fixture and the whole spot to flood action is accomplished with 1 and half turn of the focusing knob.
- The unit is equipped with a hinged lens door with wire-guard for easy access to the lamp, it includes accessory holding brackets, which can be positioned in two different arrangements (vertical-horizontal or diagonal). One of the 4 brackets has a locking knob and is spring loaded, it can be locked to either safely hold barndoor, color frame and scrims or to be rotated 90° and locked in an open position for fast accessories changes. A double safety accessory bracket with spring loaded catch is available on request to be assembled opposite to the locking knob.
- The accessories are secure regardless of the orientation of the fixture. Accessories have been designed for one hand installation.
- Available with either positive lock manual yokes for comfort and ease of handling, or pole operated yokes which can be used via the lighting pole for Panning and Tilting the lights as well as manually, since the mechanical activators are equipped with clutches. It is possible the conversion between the two types
- Max. Amperage: At 230 V: 10,9 A (2500 W); At 240 V: 10,42 A (2.500 W)
- Power supply: 230 V / 240V 0-60 Hz
- Lamp Holder: G22 Lever Type 2 positions: Lower: 90 mm. LCL and Higher: 63,5 mm. LCL
- Power Cable (Europe): 3 x 2,5 mm2 H07RN-F 90°C
- rotection Class: Class 1– ground connection required
- Protection Type: IP 22
- Max. Housing Surface Temperature: 220° C
- Weight of Fixture: 13,3 kg
- Weight of Barndoor: (8 leaf) 1,65 kg
- Size of Barndoor ring: Ring Diameter 313 mm.(aprox. 12" 1/4)
- Weight of color frame: 0,28 kg
- Size of scrims & color frame: Accessory Diameter 305 mm (12")
- Lens diameter: 250 mm
LEONARDO 0,65 / 1 / 1,2 / 2 / 2,5 kW (multi-power), P.O., Fresnel Spotlight including:
- Lens door with diagonally mounted ears
- 250 mm. Fresnel lens
- 2 mt. power cable
- 20A toggle switch
- Adjustable 2 positions G22 lamp holder lever type, for L.C.L. 90 mm. and 63,5 mm. (for 650W, 1 kW, 1.2kW, 2kW & 2,5 kW lamps)
- wire guard Mod. 325.310
- 4 leaf barndoor Mod. 326.110
- colour frame - Mod. 327.100
- P.O. stirrup Mod. 321.110.40
NOTE: if DIN SPIGOT is required the model N° of the whole unit changes to 321.730