The white CV620 3G-SDI/HDMI PTZ Camera from Marshall Electronics is designed for professional conferencing applications. It captures video at up to 1080p resolution and is equipped with a 5.3 to 110mm lens for up to 20x optical zoom, and it also features a 12x digital zoom.
The CV620 features 3G/HD-SDI and HDMI outputs that support up to 1920 x 1080p60 resolution video. You can control and manage the camera using an IR remote or its RS-232 and RS-422 inputs with Pelco and VISCA serial protocols. It's compatible with separately available camera controllers such as the Marshall VS-PTC-IP. The camera is built with a smooth and quiet synchronous PTZ motor that pans 340° and tilts 120°.
Crisp HD Video Output
The CV620 is built around a professional-grade, 2-Megapixel 1/2.8-inch sensor, with smooth 20x Optical Zoom (5.3~110mm) outputting HD video up to 1920x1080p, 1920x1080i and 1280x720p at 60fps.
Versatile Camera Positioning
The CV620 is equipped with synchronous pan, tilt, and zoom motors for smooth and silent camera movements during operation. A 20X optical zoom block provides flexibility from 5.3mm to 110mm, maintaining image crispness in wide and tight shots.
Professional Outputs and Control Interface
Simultaneous 3G/HDSDI and HDMI outputs with control options over RS-422, RS-232, or IR remote control provide flexibility for inclusion in most modern workflows.
Flexible Control Options
The CV620 offers easy control over iris, shutter, white balance, focus, pan/tilt speeds, and more, controllable by IR remote, RS-232, or RS-422 with support for control protocols including Visca, Pelco, and more.
Additionally, the CV620 is compatible with Marshall's VS-PTC-IP PTZ Camera Controller, providing intuitive adjustment of pan/tilt/zoom, pan/tilt speeds, white balance, and more with one button dials and rocker control.
- 2-megapixel 1/2.8-inch HD sensor
- HD output: 1920x1080i, 1920x1080p, 1280x720p
- High speed: 60, 59.94, 50, 30, 29.97, and 25 fps
- 20X optical zoom (5.3~110mm/ F1.6~3.8) with 12X digital zoom
- 340° horizontal pan/ 120° vertical tilt
- Smooth synchronous pan, tilt, zoom, and focus for professional transitions
- 3G/HDSDI (BNC) and HDMI simultaneous video outputs
- Variable Transition Speeds: 5~300° per second with optional motionless transition
- Supports RS232/RS422 remote control interface
- Compatible with most integrated video management systems
1-Chip 1/2.8" CMOS Sensor
Max Digital Zoom
Flip / Mirror Support
Optical Zoom Ratio
5.3 to 110mm
f/1.6 to 3.8
SDI, HDMI: 1920 x 1080p at 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, 60 fps