Kaiser NanGuang LED Suitcase Studio T6240 LED
Three built-in LED lights (on left and right side and on top), each of them dimmable, allow for an individual light guidance and provide for optional even or accentuated illumination of the subject. The lights are equipped with daylight-type 5600 Kelvin LEDs, the color rendition index (CRI) is 95.
Compact and sturdy box with aluminum frame and metal carry handle.
The desktop studio is set up in no time at all: The silver reflecting side panels and the top and bottom panels, silver reflecting as well, are folded open, the background carrier is erected and a background cardboard attached to it.
Single-color background cardboards of white, gray, black, yellow, blue and pink are included, each of them approx. 45 cm (17.7 in.) wide.
Also included is a crossbar to hang up subjects for free-floating photography.
The desktop studio comes with a storage bag for transportation and space-saving storage for the studio and all accessories.
Scope of supply: desktop studio, mains lead, background cardboards (white, gray, black, yellow, blue, pink), two double clamps to attach the background cardboard, crossbar with two clip-on mounts, two spare fuses and storage bag
- Light source: three built-in LED lights with High-CRI LEDs
- Color temperature: 5600 Kelvin
- Color rendition index: CRI = 95
- Max. illumination: 6600 lux (with white background cardboard)
- Power consumption: 45 W
- Dimensions case (WxHxD): approx. 62 x 62 x 9 cm (without carry handle)
- Dimensions set-up (WxHxD): approx. 62 x 62 x 67 cm
- Front opening (WxH): approx. 33 (bottom) / 30 cm (top) x 30 cm
- Weight: approx. 6.3 kg