Wireless Instrument System With PGA98H Clip-on Horn Microphone
Clip-on condenser microphone with analog transmission for wind and brass instruments
Frequency Band Version: 823-832 MHz (S8)
Optimised for woodwind and brass performance and recording, the PGA98H is the most accessible wireless Shure gooseneck instrument microphone for elevating sound quality. BLX-R offers a simple setup and an intuitive interface in a rack-mount receiver.
Cardioid condenser instrument clip microphone provides clear reproduction of wind instrument sound sources. The product includes an integrated horn clamp, a flexible gooseneck design and a preamplifier for phantom power and XLR connection.
- Tailored microphone cartridge design for clear reproduction of wind instrument sound sources.
- Flexible gooseneck design makes accurate positioning quick and easy
- Integrated horn clamp for quick and easy mounting
- In-line preamplifier provides phantom power and a direct XLR connection
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up audio from the source while rejecting unwanted noise
- Updated industrial design with black metallic finish and grille for unobtrusive visual presence
- With TA4F connector for use with wireless bodypack systems (no preamplifier provided)
- Zipper pouch included for additional protection during storage or transport
- Legendary Shure quality design and construction for exceptional performance in rigorous environments
Rack mount analog wireless receiver provides improved linearity and frequency response with group and channel scan for easy set-up. Features include frequency QuickScan, adjustable output levels, and two-color audio status indicator LED.
- One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best open frequency (in case of interference)
- Up to 12 compatible systems per frequency band (region-dependent)
- XLR and ¼” output connectors
- Two-color audio status indicator LED
Green: Normal audio levels
Red: Excessive audio levels (overload/clipping)
- Adjustable output level
- Removable antennas for quick antenna distribution
- LC Display with detailed RF and audio metering
- Rack mount kit included
Analogue wireless bodypack BLX1 for use as part of BLX and BLX-R Analogue Wireless Systems.
- Power and battery status LED
- Adjustable gain control
- Quick and easy frequency matching
- AA batteries (included) provide up to 14 hours of continuous use
- 100 m (300 ft.) operating range (line of sight)