The Osprey 825e provides high-quality streaming performance in a compact option. Now, customers can capture two SDI inputs in a low-profile form factor. This dual input card caningest 3G, HD and SD SDI and automatically adapts between standard and high-definition signals.
Optimized for live streaming.
Take advantage of advanced video pre-processing features such as logo/bitmap overlay with transparency and positioning controls, de-interlacing, color space conversion and closed-caption extraction and rendering.
The Osprey 825e also comes standard with SimulStream®. This driver enhancement provides the ability to feed multiple encoding applications at the same time.
- Microsoft® DirectShow® API - Linux driver available from open source community Q4 2013
- 2x SDI (BNC x 2) - 3G SMPTE 424 M - HD SMPTE 292 M - SD SMPTE 259 M
- Embedded SDI (4 stereo pair per SDI input)
PCI Express (x 4):
- Slots: x 4, x 8, or x 16 - PCIe 1.1
- Closed-caption extraction / rendering (CEA-608/CEA-708) - Logo / bitmap overlay - Scaling, cropping, de-interlacing and inverse telecine - Loss of video automatic test pattern generation with text overlay option
- Low-profile form factor - 6.60" L x 2.71" H (16.76 cm L x 6.88 cm H) - Includes low-profile bracket
- High-definition video requires intense bandwidth across the system bus, CPU, and memory. CPU Direct or North Bridge PCIe slots are required. - Multi-core processors (4 or more) are recommended to run video applications..
Items Included with Capture Card:
- Low-profile bracket - Driver and documentation CD