The Osprey 820e continues the strong tradition of high-quality streaming performance. The latest video capture card now lets you add audio and video to a traditional graphics interface making it an ideal solution for lecture capture. This dual input card can ingest SD or HD analog video as well as VGA HDMI and DVI.
Optimized for live streaming.
Take advantage of advanced video pre-processing features such as logo/bitmap overlay with transparency and positioning controls, de-interlacing, color space conversion and closed-caption extraction and rendering. Wide screen signaling is also standard.
The Osprey 820e also comes standard with SimulStream®. This driver enhancement provides the ability to feed multiple encoding applications at the same time.
- Microsoft® DirectShow® API - Linux driver available from open source community
Two channels of active video are available. Each channel can be any of the following:
- 2x DVI-I - 2x HDMIup to 1920 x 1080 at 60 fps (DVI - HDMI adapters included) - 2x VGA/XVGA resolutionsup to 1600 x 1200 at 60 Hz (DVI - VGA adapters included)
Three composite inputs are available but only can be used on each MFI:
- 2x component - 6x composite - 2x S-Video(component breakout, BNC - RCA adapters included, and BNC - mini included)
Audio: - HDMI (2 x 8 channels LPCM) - Unbalanced (1 x stereo)
PCI Express (x 4):
- Slots: x 4, x 8, or x 16
- Closed-caption extraction / rendering - Logo / bitmap overlay - Scaling, cropping, de-interlacing and inverse telecine - Loss of video automatic test pattern generation with text overlay option
- Half-length board - 6.60" L x 4.38" H (16.77 cm L x 11.12 cm H) - Includes component breakout cables - Includes DVI-VGA adapters - Includes DVI-HDMI adapters
- Video capture requires intense bandwidth across the system bus, CPU, and memory. North Bridge PCIe slots are strongly recommended. - Multi-core processors (4 or more) are recommended to run video applications..
The Osprey 820e video capture card requires intense bandwidths across the system bus, CPU, and memory. The host computer system capabilities (CPU, RAM, and motherboard) must be capable of processing this amount of data.
Items Included with Capture Card:
- Two VGA to DVI adapters - Two HDMI to DVI adapters - Two component breakout cables - Six BNC to RCA adapters - Two Y/C (BNC) to S-Video adapters - Driver and documentation CD