Kaiser Nanlite LED surface light 1200CSA
- For even and soft illumination in photo and video recordings.
- Excellent light quality through the use of selected LEDs with a high color rendering index CRI = 95, TLCI = 93
- Flicker-free light without residual ripple, free of infrared and UV components. Very low heat emission.
- Color temperature from 3200 Kelvin (artificial light / warm tone) to 5600 Kelvin (daylight / neutral color reproduction) adjustable.
- Brightness infinitely dimmable.
- Built-in radio receiver for wireless control of brightness and color temperature (radio remote control 3640 available as optional accessory). 512 radio channels selectable.
- Display for displaying the set brightness, the color temperature and the radio channel.
- Swiveling mounting bracket. Attachment in locating hole for 28 mm standard spigots and on suitable tripods and brackets with 16 mm (5/8 ") standard spigots. Recessed recess on back of housing for easy transport.
- Four large light flaps for targeted lighting. Integrated holder for holding the supplied diffuser, soft or blue filter disc.
- Beam angle (half-value angle) without disk approx. 55 °, with diffusion disk or blue filter approx. 60 °, with soft disk approx. 110 °.
- Operation via supplied power supply. Includes power supply holder for fixation in the V-mount holder.
- For mobile use, the lamp can also be operated with a V-mount battery (not included).
1152 high CRI LEDs
Color temperature (adjustable):
Color rendering index:
CRI = 98, TLCI = 95
5060 lux (1 m / beam angle 55 °)
38 x 25.5 cm
Dimensions (including mounting bracket):
47 x 38 x 8.8 cm