PL 840 Vario LED Soft Light
For even and soft illumination with photo and video shots.
Specially selected high CRI (CRI=95) LEDs provide for flicker-free illumination without residual ripple and without IR and UV content. Very low heat radiation.
Light output can be dimmed continuously. Color temperature can be adjusted continuously from 3200 K (warm-white/artificial light) to 5600 K (daylight/neutral color rendition).
Master control: Light output and color temperature of up to 16 lighting units can be controlled synchronously via controller cables.
Light can be tilted, detachable mounting bracket.
Light mounts to receiving hole for 28 mm standard spigot and - vertically or horizontally - on suitable stands and fixtures with 16 mm standard spigot. 1/4” connecting threads on top and bottom side of the light for mounting on suitable stands/fixtures when the mounting bracket is removed.
Multiple lights can be combined space-saving on top of each other using special connecting pieces.
Standard operation via the included mains adapter or with dedicated rechargeable batteries (not included). With battery operation the light will shut off automatically at low voltage to avoid deep discharge or battery damage.
Scope of supply: lighting unit, mains adapter, detachable diffuser screen, controller cable and two connecting pieces.
- LED panel: 840 LEDs
- Color Rendition Index: CRI= 95
- Color temperature (adjustable): 3200-5600 K
- Illuminating surface: 26 x 26 cm (10.2 x 10.2 in.)
- Illuminance: 7270 lux at 1 m (3 feet) and 50° angle of radiation
- Power consumption: 60 watt
- Operating voltage: 10 - 18 v DC
- Battery operation with V mount battery
- Supplementary equipment (included): Barn doors for direct-aim lighting and for LED protection when stowed away.
- Dimensions (including mounting bracket): 35 x 37.5 x 6.5 cm (13.8 x 14.8 x 2.6 in.)
- Weight: 1.73 kg (60.9 oz)
- mains adapter: - Input 100-240V, 50-60Hz
- Output 15V, 8.0A