Robust yet relatively lightweight, the V-mount Titon SL 240 Lithium-Ion Battery from Anton Bauer provides extended power in a more compact form than its 190Wh Digital Series forerunner. Perfect for run-and-gun work, sports, and live streaming, this compact battery powers your V-mount camera, light, and/or accessories without weighing you down.
An LCD displays the remaining battery time down to the minute and includes the power drawn from the P-Tap and USB Type-A ports in its calculations. The Titon SL 240 provides up to 10 amps of current on a continuous draw, and it supports peaks of up to 12.5 amps for up to five seconds. Use the P-Tap and USB ports to power essential accessories on your mirrorless, DSLR, or 14.4V camera rig.
- Powerful yet lightweight and compact 238Wh lithium-ion battery
- An LCD displays remaining power down to the minute
- Supports a continuous 10A total draw and up to a 12.5A draw for up to a 5-second peak
- Available in both Gold and V-mount versions
- Rugged design endures working temperatures from -4 to 140°F