Constant Q graphic equalisers EQ 215 (15+15 bands) and EQ 230 (30+30 bands), incorporate new functions such as the selection of the equalisation range, feedback detection through illuminated faders, improved dynamic range and high quality filters.
Continuous variable high pass filter (10-300Hz) in order to delimit andwidth (this filter is of great utility when mixing string instruments, voices and to control low frequency feedback)
- BALANCED: Equipped with electronically balanced input and output circuits for noise inmmunity in long cabling set-ups.
- CONSTANT Q: The constant Q topology assures minimum interaction between bands and makes the bandwidth of each filter independent of the garnlattenuation setting.
- RANGE: Global selection of the range of gainlattenuation of each band for a more precise adjustment.Front panel indication by double LED.
- FFS: Feedback finder system (only EQ-230).A microprocessor associated with each channel scans the whole spectrum in order to detect and display possible feedbacks.Direct LED indicator on each fader.
- PARAMETRIC: Incorporates a totally parametric equalization point on each channel (only EQ-230).The range is asymmetric (± 15 dB-30 dB) allowing notch filter adjustments.
- LOW NOISE: The use of very low noise circuits and other techniques permit achieving an exceptional dinamic range.
- AUTO-BYPASS: Incorporates secure by-pass circuits controlled by relay to eliminate on/off switchs transients and for signal integrity in case of intemal failures.