Panasonic Lumix DC-G9 + Leica 12-60mm
This Panasonic Lumix DC-G9 + Leica 12-60mm bundle consists of the Lumix DC-G9 camera and the Leica 12-60mm lens. The Panasonic Lumix DC-G9 is the ultimate camera for outdoor and nature photography. The DC-G9 continues to build on the excellent performance of the GH5 and produces photos with the best image quality ever. Thanks to a 20.3 megapixel Digital Live MOS sensor without low pass filter, the resolution, colour gradations and colour rendering are further enhanced. In addition, the High Resolution mode in the camera produces stunning 80 megapixel equivalent images in JPEG and RAW.
The Leica 12-60mm lens has a useful wide angle up to short telephoto range and is a 24-120mm equivalent zoom lens designed for Micro Four Thirds cameras. This versatile lens uses four aspherical elements and two extra-low dispersion elements to deliver well-adjusted, sharp image quality without colour casts and deformations. The lens also has a linear motor for fast, quiet and precise auto focus performance and the Power Optical Image Stabilizer system helps prevent camera shake performance to achieve sharper handheld shooting.
Features of the Panasonic Lumix DC-G9
- The best picture quality in the history of the Lumix G cameras
- 20.3 Megapixel Digital Live MOS Sensor
- The fastest frame rate in its class (20 fps (AFC) / 60 fps (AFS))
- Advanced Body Image Stabilizer
- Excellent tracking performance
- Fast, extremely accurate AF
- The largest LVF (Live View Finder) in its class
- Robust, splash and dust proof, frost proof
- Largest status LCD in its class
- 3.0 inch free pivotable LCD screen
- Two SD memory card slots, compatible with fast UHS-II cards
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
Body Image Stabilizer
The Lumix DC-G9 Body Image Stabilizer (B.I.S.) has been dramatically enhanced, allowing a 6.5-stop longer shutter speed. This is made possible by an accurate calculation of vibrations under different shooting conditions. This uses information on the angular velocity and motion vector, derived from not only the gyro sensor but also from the image and accelerometer sensor.
Dual Image Stabilizer 2
By combining the 5-axis B.I.S. with the 2-axis Optical Image Stabilizer (O.I.S.), the 5-axis Dual Image Stabilizer 2 in the Lumix DC-G9 compensates for larger movements that could not previously be suppressed. The optimal utilization of both O.I.S. and B.I.S. is especially meaningful in telephoto shoots and under difficult circumstances, such as in the evening or when making single-handheld recordings. The 5-axis Dual Image Stabilizer 2 works for both photo and video recordings, including 4K video.
AF with DFD technology
The fast, high-precision autofocus with Depth from Defocus technology allows the world's fastest AF speed of 0.04 seconds, the fastest in its class. Due to its excellent tracking performance, the Lumix DC-G9 keeps track of the selected subject at all times.
Features of the Leica 12-60mm
- Standard zoom lens for Micro Four Thirds cameras
- 24-120mm equivalent focal range
- Four aspherical elements and two ED elements
- Linear auto focus motor for fast AF performance
- Power Optical Image Stabilizer minimizes camera shake
- Dust, splash and frost proof