Wooden Camera Director Monitor Cage v3
The Director's Monitor Cage v3 from Wooden Camera accepts virtually any LCD on-camera monitor up to 9", allowing it to be securely held and carried by a director or anyone who needs to have a personal monitor during a shoot. Featuring carbon fiber handgrips and rods, a padded neck strap, and a swing-away design for easy access to the back, this cage makes carrying a small monitor both simple and comfortable.
The cage is based on a universal plate system that mounts your monitor using 1/4"-20 mounting points on the side, top, or bottom of your monitor. In addition to holding your monitor, the cage allows for the mounting of a separately available V-mount or Gold mount plate for battery power, and it also leaves plenty of room for wireless equipment, so you can remain untethered on set.
This is third version of the Wooden Camera Director's Monitor Cage, which features mounting capability for the Convergent Design Odyssey or Apollo monitor/recorder and comes with a collapsible sun hood. When mounted in the cage, access to your monitor's front panel controls remain unimpeded. A built-in Baby pin receiver makes for easy mounting onto a C-stand.
- Fits monitors up to 9" and features swing-away bracket design
- Mount up to two optional wireless receivers or optional V-mount or Gold mount battery plates
- 15mm clamps, 1/4"-20 threads, and Baby pin receiver mounting options
- Sun hood, adjustable carbon fiber handgrips and rods, and padded quick release neck strap included
- SmallHD DP4, DP6, AC7, DP7, 500 Series, 700 Series, Cine 7, 702 Touch, FOCUS 5/7, and UltraBright
- TVLogic VFM-056W/WP, VFM-058W, VFM-055A, F-7H, F-5A
- Ikan D5, VK7i, VH8, VL5, VX9e, DH5e, DH7, D7C, S7H, S7C, S7P
- Odyssey 7, 7Q, 7Q+
- Blackmagic Video Assist
- Atomos Samurai, Ninja, Shogun, Shinobi
- And more
Material of Construction
Rods and Handgrips: Carbon Fiber
15 mm Rod Clamps
10.9 x 7 x 4" / 27.9 x 17.8 x 10.2 cm
1 lb / 476 g