Like the legendary Sennheiser EM 1046, the new multichannel audio receiver EM 9046 is destined to become a reference standard throughout the entire broadcast and theatre production industries.
The receiver with its 328 MHz of switching bandwidth covers the UHF range from 470 to 798 MHz, incorporating up to 8 receiving channels in the system units housing.
The highly intuitive icon based user interface provides a complete overview and ease of use via its large TFT display. The frequency setup is easy, no intermodulation calculation required. The receiver is designed for maximum spectral efficiency and transmission safety.
A broad variety of connection options allow for an easy integration into existing audio and IT infrastructure. Modules can be exchanged easily for upgrade and maintenance, making the receiver a future-proof investment.
- Fast and easy system setup with an excellent overview
- 8-channel modular receiver system – tuneable between 470 and 798 MHz
- Automatic compensation of RF cable loss
- Antenna loop-through to cascade up to 4 system units
- Built-in graphical spectrum analyzer and RF level recorder
- Analog and AES 3 output modules with a signal split of up to 1:6