Aja 2x4 or 1x8 3G SDI Reclocking DA
The OG-3GDA-2x4 is an openGear compatible, state of the art 3G-SDI distribution amplifier. The incoming 3G-SDI signals on the input channels are automatically equalized and the outputs are automatically reclocked to four 3G-SDI outputs each or alternatively can function as a 1x 8-channel DA, allowing the same signal to be sent to eight destinations simultaneously. This dual input capability allows double the number of DAs in limited frame space.
Designed for use in high density openGear 2RU frames including AJA’s OG-X-FR frame, new DashBoard software support on Windows, macOS and Linux offers remote control and monitoring of the openGear architecture and provides convenient and industry standard configuration, monitoring and control options over a PC or local network.
The 3G-SDI inputs are automatically equalized and the output(s) is automatically reclocked with best in class input jitter tolerance. SDI rates of 270Mb, 1.5Gb, and 3Gb are supported. Two SDIs inputs and eight SDI outputs are provided.
The openGear standard ensures that AJA cards will be compatible with other openGear products from certified openGear partners. With a growing list of products, openGear is the future of rackframe products.
The modular rear panel allows custom I/O connections per card (included with individual cards).
The optional redundant power supply provides a secondary power source in the event of a primary power failure.
A standard Ethernet connection allows the frame to be accessed via the Dashboard application for overall frame communication.
- Video Formats: 150 Mbps - 3 Gbps, format agnostic
- Input: 1x 3G-SDI BNC (1x8 mode); 2x 3G-SDI BNC (2x4 mode)
- Outputs: 8x 3G-SDI BNC
- 4 outputs noninverting (1x8 mode)
- 2 outputs noninverting (2x4 mode)
- Support for HDR – High Dynamic Range video
- Monitor via openGear DashBoard
- Passes embedded audio, all ancillary data including closed caption and time code
- Input Present and Input SMPTE Lock LEDs
- Automatic input equalization and output reclocking
- 270 Mbps, 1.483 Gbps, 1.485 Gbps, 2.966 Gbps, 2.970 Gbps - Auto Select
- Power: 2.6 watts max per card
- Hot swappable
- Compatible with OGX, OG3 and DFR-8321 openGear frames