Centraverse Gooseneck Condenser Microphones are ideal for use in installed sound reinforcement applications, including corporate facilities, houses of worship and government institutions. Designed with dual gooseneck sections for full articulation and an integrated base for precise positioning. Featuring CommShield Technology, which guards against unwanted RF interference from portable wireless devices, Centraverse microphones deliver in best-in-class performance and reliability.
- Dual-section 12" gooseneck provides full articulation. Integrated base for precise positioning. XLR termination
- Electret condenser microphone with inline preamp
- Cardioid polar pattern with tailored response for speech maximizes intelligibility in speech while reducing the chance for feedback
- Equipped with CommShield Technology, which is resistant to unwanted RF interference and radio signals
- Dual-section gooseneck enables ease of positioning and placement
- Best-in-class performance, construction and design
- Includes integrated 12' (3.66m) cable with plug-and-play XLR termination that minimizes setup time