The EM 100 G4 Wireless UHF True Diversity Rackmount Receiver from Sennheiser is the latest addition to their evolution family of wireless microphones and is fully compatible with all previous series. It can be used when paired with a G4 transmitter and microphone (sold separately) to capture audio in sound reinforcement applications.
The receiver features, XLR and 1/4" outputs, multi-channel setup capabilities, true-diversity UHF reception, 42 MHz bandwidth, 1680 tunable frequencies, the allocation for up to 12 receivers, and a comprehensive high-contrast LCD display. With enhanced features that include automatic frequency scan, transmitter sync (via infrared), and sturdy metal construction, the EM 100 is well suited for professional applications in theaters, clubs, town halls, houses of worship, DJ applications, and more.
- True diversity half-rack receiver in a full-metal housing with intuitive LCD display for full control
- Easy and flexible wireless synchronization between transmitter and receiver via infrared
- Fast frequency allocation for up to 12 receivers via new linking functionality
- Up to 20 compatible channels
- Up to 42 MHz bandwidth with 1680 selectable frequencies, fully tunable in a stable UHF range
- Transmission range: Up to 100 meters / 300'
- High RF output power (up to 30 mW) depending on country regulations